It feels like I've been pregnant forever. Recently I remembered a drawing Max drew last March when I was hoping that I was pregnant. He drew a picture of me and there were some squiggle marks in my belly. I asked him what it was and he said it was a baby! I was shocked. We had never mentioned having another baby to him so it totally came out of left field. Right then I knew I was pregnant and sure enough, 2 weeks later we found out for sure. I kept the drawing and wrote the date on so I would always remember it. A child's intuition is truly amazing!

Chris or I will update the blog just as soon as we can with some details of this little one's arrival. If you are on facebook, you will probably see it there first! Maybe someone could be kind and write Julie Wigle an e-mail since she's about the only person on this planet who is not on facebook:) J/K Jules:)



2 comments:
Okay, so you are correct, I'm the only person who doesn't have Facebook! :) Thanks for thinking of me...did you have the litte one?! Nobody has wrote me an email, but I'm hoping all went well! Can't wait to hear about it!
Max's picture needs to be framed...that is amazing! What a great story to always remember. Thanks for the pics on Facebook. I had to laugh at the dig on Jules! (Sorry, Julie!)
Post a Comment