Sunday, December 9, 2012

First Snow!

It feels like forever since we've had snow. In fact, I overheard someone at church today say that it has been 277 days since the last snowfall!  I guess that is some sort of a record.  I am not a snow-lover like some other members of my family, but I have to admit, I was pretty excited to see the snow on the ground this morning. I had no idea it was coming so that added to the excitement!

The big kiddos were outside before 9am and it would have been earlier if we would have let them! Thankfully I got their new boots in the mail last week and their snow gear was all set and ready to go. Their little sis was not a happy camper when they went out without her. I need to go dig in the storage bins and see if I can find Mya's snow gear from when she was that age! Next time we'll get all three out there....




1 comment:

Katie said...

So fun! I have to agree, when it's been a long time without snow it is fun to see the white stuff again :) Cute pict of the kids :)