Day 152: My brother doesn't have an iphone so Amanda texted me this from him. (I'm Reba btw) I'm not sure if there are many people who love LeBron more than Brian and me:) Too bad they didn't win the championship, but we got to watch a few games together while they were here!
Day 153: Dusted off the old racquets and gave a tennis lesson on this night! So fun to get back into it.
Day 154: These 4 girls united again doing something they love...taking a bath!
Day 155: Happy Birthday to Brian! These girls loved making cupcakes for him. Unfortunately we ended up with a few less cupcakes than planned...pretty sure the cake batter licking had something to do with that!
Day 156: Max had this picture all lined up. He wanted the girls to be by the slide as he came down and posed. I'd say job well done. The next picture on my phone was a split second later and he was out on the water with the same pose!
Day 157: Mission accomplished! I saw my first bear in the wild. We saw it right next to the road on our way to Johnston Canyon.
Day 158: Amanda and her kiddos on top of Mount Norquay overlooking the town of Banff.
Day 159: When my kids were at school, I took Olivia and Grace to Mya's gym for open gym time. They had a blast and did not want to leave when the lights flickered!
Day 160: Ivy loved being the big cousin with Baby Grady!
Day 161: You would think Ivy would have a 50/50 chance of dressing herself with the clothes/shoes on right. However, she is wrong waaaaay more than she is right. On this day it was the jeans:)
Day 162: Ivy was in heaven at the spray park! Pure joy.
Day 163: Auntie Rachel is here!
Day 164: Rachel and I at Moraine Lake! Even though it was pretty cold and gloomy outside, you really can't beat this view.
Day 165: Rach snapped this pic of me as I waited for the bathroom during our scenic drive from Banff to Jasper. Pretty sure I'll never use a bathroom with this view again in my life!
Day 166: Some of Rachel's students gave her the game bean-boozled at the end of the school year. She thought it would be fun to bring here for us to play. It was all fun until the kids started puking! Just kidding...they didn't really puke, but just did a lot of spitting!
Day 167: My first real soccer game! Little did I know that night that we would go to two more games including a USA game and a semi-final game. Such a great time we had despite the fact that we got rained on and were not dressed appropriately!
Day 168: The expander is out! It did its job. He now has a retainer (which is currently lost and we have until Thursday at 4:30 to find it or we have to get a new one) which will hold the mouth in place.
Day 169: Mya is a master at the monkey bars, but these uphill monkey bars proved to be a little too difficult!
Day 170: Happy 11th Anniversary to us! Chris knows how much I've been missing my sirius satellite radio, so on this day I had a note on the counter to turn the radio to channel 83 and I was so so happy! We got a sitter that night and a had a fun night out downtown eating dinner. No pictures though so the radio pic it was on this day:)
Day 171: Max had a soccer tournament to finish out the year with the Red Bulls. It was a successful season!
Day 172: Happy Father's Day to the best daddy around! He requested popcorn and a movie and we all happily obliged:)
Day 173: An awesome date night at the Team USA soccer game!
Day 174: I helped with Fun and Fit Day at school and the kids had an awesome time.
Day 175: On this day I was folding laundry and Ivy wanted to watch Caillou on the ipad. The only way I'll let her watch that awful show is with headphones on.
Day 176: Most people count down the days until school is done, but I count down the number of lunches I have to make! I was not a fan of making 2 lunches every day. I miss hot lunch!
Day 177: Last day of school! So proud of Max and Mya for going to a school where they didn't know a soul and doing so well. Max pretty much melted my heart when he told me (after we talked about how far they came from the first day) that if there were any new kids in his class, he would play with them on the first day because he knows how that felt.
Day 178: Operation fill up the pool for a second time in one day. Ivy had a little accident...the kind of accident that requires you to dump out the water:(
Day 179: Sunbathing on the trampoline is how we spent most of the afternoon on this hot, hot day!
Day 180: One minute I look over and she's watching TV and the next she has gotten herself a pillow and is out for the count!
Day 181: Grocery shopping with these 3 is a sure fire way to add $50 to the grocery bill. It would be cheaper for me to pay a babysitter!



No comments:
Post a Comment