The next morning we got up bright and early and made our way to Marmot Basin ski resort. Normally it takes 20 minutes or so to get there but it took over an hour this time. Apparently they got so much snow the plow got stuck! It was my first time skiing in this much powder. I loved it, but it was so hard on my legs! I was taking tons of breaks and felt like a wimp! Ivy had a tough morning, but rallied and ended up having a great day and ended up improving a ton on her speed and fearlessness.
Sunday we woke up to -24 degrees C (-10F) so we went into town for breakfast and then decided to brave the cold and go skating on the lake at the hotel. It didn't feel as cold as it was when we were out skating. The kids and Chris played a little hockey, we raced around the track, and had a great time. After skating, we packed up and drove home. It was such a great weekend!




1 comment:
#1. You said "powder"
#2. When I saw Max with 10 fingers I could NOT believe it. Doesn't seem that long ago he had 4 fingers.
LOVE YOU MAX
Post a Comment