Tuesday, March 15, 2011
best $17.99 ever spent
I hate to admit this, but a good portion of the toys my kids have do not get played with on a regular basis. The newness wears off in a matter of minutes and they get pushed to the side. However, these Fisher Price bubble lawn mowers may be our best purchase ever. Max got his shortly after he turned 1 and Mya got hers for Christmas when she was 5 months old. My mom knew that if she didn't get her own, they would fight like cats and dogs for the mower. They have played with these mowers for countless hours. Each year I think it will probably be Max's last summer playing with his mower, but yesterday we were outside and they got the mowers out and played for at least 30 minutes mowing our yard and our neighbor's yard! Max is also getting into "fixing" his mower which is super cute. Here are a few pics from our afternoon outside yesterday. I tried getting them to go inside for 2 hours! Finally their soccer balls both got stuck in the mud at the neighbors house, so we had to go in!





Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
What a cute picture of the kids & Chloe! It just became my screen saver!
We also think it's really cute. We put it on our screen saver, too.
HA! My comment was about the kids and Chole, too. It definitely is a framer. :)
Agreed... we love the kids lawn mowers too. Dylan pushes his around the entire neighborhood on our walks. Your picturs are so cute Beth.
P.S. Happy Happy belated birthday. So sorry I missed sending you a birthday wish on time. Ava and I flew to Iowa at 6 AM on your birthday morning so by the time we were in Iowa and seeing my sister's kids I totally spaced calling/emailing you. I hope you had a great birthday. Kel
Post a Comment