Take a look at Mya's adorable hat. Do you wonder why you haven't seen it in any pictures this winter? Well, you probably didn't notice, but she lost that hat in the first snowfall of the year. We just found it last week frozen to the ground under all of those inches/feet of snow we have gotten this winter. We thawed it out, washed it and it's good as new!
P.S. For you facebookers out there...you may have seen earlier this week my sister wrote on my wall that my blog background was the ugliest she has seen. My high school doubles partner Rachel agreed. Just for that...it's going to stay up indefinitely just to



5 comments:
Ha! Laughing about the background...I'm a fan. :) We got the rain part, not the snow, which I'm thankful for. Looks like you all had fun in it...good job! I'm not sure I would've been so positive!
Julie - there's no way you think that background is acceptable.
Loving the comments about the background from both Julie and Tara...but I'm going to break the tie and side with Tara. It's a bit gaudy (sp?), Beth...but isn't that in?
Joe thinks your background is hiddeous!
Unexpected snow can by yucky but, looks like the kids had a blast with their snowman. I love Max's expression on his face while rolling the huge snow ball. P.S. love the fun comments about your blog background. Kel
Post a Comment