And this picture has nothing to do with the post, but I wanted to include because I thought it was cute!
And this picture has nothing to do with the post either! We found out today that this little man is allergic to cats! The last few times we've been around them he has had red, itchy eyes. Today we were in a house with 2 cats, were never in the same room as them, and his eyes were completely blood shot, swollen, his nose was dripping and he was down right miserable. A dose of benadryl did the trick thankfully! Now I just need to talk to the pediatrician about what to do if I know we're going to be around them.




2 comments:
Cute photos!! LOVE the one with the dog "smelling" the flowers!!! Hope all is well with you all...
Sorry to hear Max has a cat allergy. Coming from one who has had a strong one for years, taking Claritin or something similar before being around the cat usually staves off the histamine reaction. I also never touch my eyes or else I wash my hands very often as I'm there. The minute the eye is touched, the reaction begins and then its all downhill from there. Its so much easier for older ones than for Max's age, so I hope you can find a solution that works well for him.
Post a Comment