We took Max and Mya to the ultrasound yesterday. Max absolutely loved it. He kept asking tons of questions and the tech was really patient about answering all of them. He kept asking if she could scroll down so he could see "his" penis! Apparently he really wants this baby to be a boy:) Mya was concerned that something was wrong with me. She wanted to know if I was okay and kept rubbing my arm as it I needed to be comforted. It was pretty cute. She didn't care about the baby.
Everything looked great in the ultrasound. It's unbelievable that something that weighs 11oz can have all of the vital organs. His/Her fingers were uncharacteristically long (for our family that is) and he/she was moving around tons. The tech had a really hard time measuring the heart because he/she was folded over with the feet on the head most of the ultrasound! The heartbeat continues to be pretty high (161) and my due date was only off by 1 day so it will remain the same. That's pretty much the update for now! Enjoy a few pictures of our part alien, part fish and part dinosaur baby! (at least that's what Max says:)



3 comments:
Already looking forward to meeting Baby Hoden! I know the heartbeat says "girl" but I'm going to feel a little bad for Max - the only boy with 4 girls!
How exciting! I love that you took the kids to the ultrasound. What an amazing family memory.
So cute and how special that Max and Mya got to go to the ultrasound too. Kelly
Post a Comment