Thursday, August 4, 2011

New Friend!

Our good friends Ron and Maryanne recently had a new baby boy! The kids and I drove down to the Quad Cities on Monday to see baby Gavin and also hit up a Children's Museum in Bettendorf. Gavin was absoutely adorable and made me really excited for our baby to be here! I am pretty sure that our baby will not be as tiny as Gavin, but I could be wrong! It's so easy to forget how little they are! Max and Mya really enjoyed our time with them. Max was mostly into his "big" friend Ron and playing rough and tumble. Mya was more interested in the baby, but still liked to play with Ron once she warmed up a bit:)



We've known Ron for 10+ years so it was really fun to see him as a dad. Maryanne of course looked like she had never even been pregnant! Since they are frequent Dubuque visitors, hopefully we can see them often and watch Gavin grow!

Taking funny pictures with Uncle Ron:)

2 comments:

Ron said...

Hey! I never thought these pictures would see the light of day! Thanks for coming down, it was great to spend some time with you and Max and Mya!

Anton, Amanda, and Eliana Peng said...

he totally knew you would post those pics! ;) so jealous you got to meet the little guy!