Max's class is comprised of a lot of kids from last year along with some new ones as well. Just as I expected...he had everyone's first and last names down by the 3rd day! His program is 4 mornings a week from 8:45-11:45. I can tell it's taking a toll on him because he has been extra cranky toward the end of the day this week. Of course he got a cold on the 2nd day of school too, but I guess you take the good with the bad:) Here are our 1st day of school pictures. Mya had to have her new backpack in the pictures as well!
I have been promising my kids we'd have a lemonade stand all summer, and it finally worked out yesterday! We had it set up just in time for all the kids to see it as the bus drove by so we got lots of business! Max made over $5 selling $.25 lemonade and $.25 chocolate chip cookies! We went through almost an entire batch of cookies! It was really fun for them while it lasted, but they only lasted for about an hour and then were ready to move on. You can tell by Max's face that he was more interested in riding his bike than sitting at the lemonade stand! Daddy was our last customer and then we closed up shop:)



3 comments:
Crazy you are going to have two in preschool! Just in time for the other one to arrive! :) Love the lemonade stand idea....I think Max and Mya got some good business because of their cuteness!
So sweet! Love the lemonade stand :) Carson started preschool this week too (2 days/week). Crazy to have kiddos going to "school". Hope you are feeling good in your last trimester!! love, Katie
Have another great year Max and Dylan digs your new back pack. Love you lemonade stand too. Keep up the hard work.
Post a Comment