Friday, September 23, 2011

Prego pics

We took some family pictures and maternity shots this past week. My talented friend Marie took them. I have a total of about 5 pictures of me pregnant from all three pregnancies so far so these will be really nice to have! 7 weeks to go and the little one will be here! So much to do before then!

Check out the pictures here or click on Marie Fry Photography on my sidebar.

5 comments:

Linda said...

I'm so glad you called and told me you had new pictures...they're wonderful! You all look so happy. It's good to have good and talented friends :-)

Carrie said...

I love these pictures of your family Beth! Glad you shared!!

Kel said...

Those pics are FABULOUS! I love that little prego belly. You all look wonderfully happy!

ahuinker said...

Love, love, love - I really like the one of you and Chris laughing. Excited to see you belly in person this weekend and to meet Baby Hoden really soon!

Kelly Escorcia said...

Love, love, love your family pictures. They're awesome.