When I pulled the Bumbo out a few weeks ago, Max and Mya were very interested in it. So, I got out the photo albums and showed them that they used to sit in it too! Speaking of photo albums...I haven't printed a picture and put it in an album since Mya was 5 months old. Oops..I think I need to get going on that! Anyway, here are the pictures of my 3 bumbo seat kids!
Wednesday, February 29, 2012
Bumbos
I love the Bumbo Seat. So much so that I googled who invented it! It was invented by a Grandpa in South Africa in 2001. Now the company makes over 100,000 Bumbo seats per month and ships them all over the world! Anyway...I digress. I mostly love this seat because it gives Ivy a little change of pace from laying on the floor or in her bouncy seat. She sits on the table and watches us eat in her seat every night and it's perfect for lugging up and down the steps 10,000 times per day!
When I pulled the Bumbo out a few weeks ago, Max and Mya were very interested in it. So, I got out the photo albums and showed them that they used to sit in it too! Speaking of photo albums...I haven't printed a picture and put it in an album since Mya was 5 months old. Oops..I think I need to get going on that! Anyway, here are the pictures of my 3 bumbo seat kids!


When I pulled the Bumbo out a few weeks ago, Max and Mya were very interested in it. So, I got out the photo albums and showed them that they used to sit in it too! Speaking of photo albums...I haven't printed a picture and put it in an album since Mya was 5 months old. Oops..I think I need to get going on that! Anyway, here are the pictures of my 3 bumbo seat kids!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Maybe the kids could be in a commercial for the Bumbo seats!
Love the bumbo pics of all three kids. Cute.
Post a Comment