Last week we went swimming for the first time. I took all three kids by myself, but I met 4 other moms there so I had lots of help. I don't think I'll be able to take everyone unless I bring a sitter or I am meeting a few people who can help me out. The big 2 loved it. Max was able to do the slide all by himself this year and I felt very comfortable with him this year because of how well he did in swimming lessons this winter. He is still a little cautious which I love:) Mya and I did the slide together a few times, but she could have done it 100 times if I would have let her! Ivy seemed to enjoy the water, but she hated when she got splashed and could have done without the strap under her sun hat:)


Last Sunday we left the twin cities and drove straight home to try to get to the kids' first soccer practice/game by 4pm! It was a bit of a rat race and thank goodness Chris's brother Jeff was with us because he made a last second trip the sporting goods store to get some shin guards and socks for Mya (which she threw a fit and didn't wear anyway) and he helped us out at the fields with watching 2 kids, keeping them hydrated and keeping Ivy out of the sun! It took Mya a few minutes to warm up and Max went out there like he owned the place! They each had a little friend on their team so that helped out a lot.
And finally to the swinging...we went to the park this morning and I put Ivy in the swing and snapped a few pictures on my phone. She loved it as you can tell. We have a swing at home, but I don't get these faces at home. Must have been something about the park!








No comments:
Post a Comment