I should be happy that today is the last day of school for Max, but honestly I have the same butterflies in my stomach that I had on the first day of school! I can't believe how fast this year went and I'm so nervous for him going to first grade next year. I feel like from here on out, it's going to fly! I told him he could have anything he wanted for breakfast today and he chose a donut so we went to hy-vee for breakfast and then I dropped him off at school. He's going to a friend's house after school so I can hardly wait to see him when he gets home and find out who his teacher is for next year and who is in his class!
Here are the kiddos this morning. I want to get Max's hair cut so badly, but he wants to keep it long because a boy on the bus named Charlie told him he should have sideburns! It's the first time he has had an opinion about his hair. I totally figured it would be Mya or Ivy before him! I said he could keep it long as long as we can cut it before Tara's wedding:)
the first day!
1 comment:
Could your kids be any cuter?! I really like Max's longer hair. It is very cute!
Post a Comment