Mya has been done with school for a couple of weeks now so I've been trying to do something fun with her every afternoon while Ivy sleeps. She chooses to play crazy 8 every day and she pretty much whips up on me every time! (sidenote: I got these card holders at wal-mart by the cards and games and both of my kids love them. Definitely worth it if your kids like cards and can't hold them quite yet. They were around $3 each I think. You can see a picture of it here)

Ivy loves to clean...I have to swiffer when she's not around or it's a complete meltdown that I won't let her help. So when Chris was sweeping up the grass on the driveway, she insisted on helping and the fact that she had Mya's helmet on was a bonus.

No reason for this photo...just trying to get as many of him as I can when he has no front teeth:)

The girls playing in the rain waiting for Max to get off the bus yesterday. And yes...that's a pacifier you see in Ivy's mouth:) Normally it stays in her crib for only naps and bed, but she woke up yesterday just a minute before this picture and was a total crab so I let her have it for a few minutes and then snuck it away. Naps are way better than they were before and her teeth have tightened back up. (hooray!) They could still turn dark, but hopefully the root is still alive and she will be able to keep them.

Monday Chris and I went to school and had lunch with Max and watched his class perform a little readers theater. It was so fun to see him perform and he was pretty excited to have us there.

Max got into a fight with some raspberry bushes last week! He didn't care that much because someone told him it looked like a wolverine scratch.

This is Ivy's bike, but the only thing she likes to do with it is to push Mya! Thankfully Mya doesn't mind and she goes slow enough that Ivy doesn't face plant into the sidewalk!

Mya likes to help with everything food/drink related. She wants to pour all of her own drinks and prepare her meals. So I let her make her own grilled cheese the other day. I had to snap a picture....do you think there's enough butter? I had to steal a bit of that sandwich and it was the best grilled cheese ever!

We have a neighbor that has LOTS of tools so whenever we need something, we always ask him first and this time it was sharpening the mower blades! Chris got the sparks flying in our garage which definitely required a picture.



No comments:
Post a Comment