It was just the wedding party at the event which consists of Chris and I, my brother and Amanda, Tony's sister and her husband Dave and Tony's brother and his girlfriend Kylie who also happens to be my cousin! We all get along great and it was such a great kick-off to the wedding coming up this weekend. I can't wait for it, but am a little worried I'll have some major wedding let down once it's over!
A few people to thank and then some pics...my parents for coming down to Dubuque and watching our kiddos when I know they have a million things to do at home. My aunt and uncle Mary and Geoff and cousin Kelsey for taking care of Brian and Amanda's girls and to Tony's mom and dad for both coming to Wisconsin to watch Erin's kids AND getting a hotel so us "kids" could have the house all to ourselves with no kiddos around! Also to Erin and Dave for letting us crash their house and for being such awesome hosts! We're all hoping we get to do this again some time!
(Tara)

(Tony flipping)

(me)





No comments:
Post a Comment