Things are trucking along here in Dubuque. The kids had 4 full days of school this week so that was quite the change from last week! I started teaching tennis again this week and Ivy is growing fonder and fonder of her mom with all of this one on one time! Mya is doing better at school. She still is hesitant to go and wants LOTS of hugs before getting on the bus, but comes home reporting good things each day. Max reports that his favorite part of school right now is lunch. The reason is because all day he is starving I guess. The worst part is that PE is at the end of the day. Such problems! Here are some pictures of what we've been up to...
On labor day we had some friends/neighbors over for dinner. The kids all went for a bike ride after dinner and I thought I needed to take a picture of the bike gang!

The after school gang playing football. I love when the big neighbor kids organize games for the littler ones and I really hope when my kids are bigger, they do the same!

Ivy is finally taking to eating with utensils! We've offered them to her for awhile, but she has not taken us up on the offer to use them.

Here's Ivy giving her new best friend Chloe a hug before the bus got here one morning. We were running a little late and Ivy refused to get her clothes on so I just let her go outside like this! Lots of people were smiling as they drove by:)

Max is really into money these days and wants to make money in the worst way! So he decided to open up a pet business out of his room. $1 for 5 hours of watching your pet. Not bad!

Chris and I took the big two kiddos to Maquoketa the other night to watch Planes at the drive-in movie theater. We all had a great time!

I caught Mya reading a book to Ivy before bed the other night. Melted my heart.



3 comments:
Glad you're teaching tennis again and that Mya is doing better with going to school. Love the cute bike gang and Mya reading to Ivy.
I love your iphone posts!!!!
I didn't know there were still drive in movie theaters. Glad the kids got to see what that was like!
Post a Comment