Max woke up last Monday morning with what I thought was pink eye. Turns out it was just an eye infection/virus of some sort. So he stayed home from school on Monday and then it moved to the other eye on Wednesday and got another sick day at home with mom. He didn't miss a day in kindergarten (other than for disney and a trip to MN) and these were his first missed days of 1st grade. He says he could get used to it:)

Here's our family picking up our Christmas tree! This little tradition of going to Menards to get our tree started last year when we set out to do the whole "tree farm" thing and get pictures of our family cutting down the tree. Turned out...the place was closed so we ended up going to Menards! Our tree is lovely and I have actual pictures of it, but not on my phone so it will have to wait until another post!
This is how Ivy and I do lunch when Mya (peanut allergy) is at school!
The kids have been having a ton of fun with our Elf on the Shelf, Mim. In fact, the little guy himself sent these Elf on the Shelf pillow cases straight from
Ivy is becoming quite the little iPad guru. She wants to listen to her Mother Goose Songs all the time. In fact...she's gotten to love listening to music so much that she doesn't want me to sing them anymore!
We hit up the Mississippi River Museum holiday party for members again this year. It was a really fun night of walking around the museum and eating really good food!
I was sick in bed yesterday with the flu. Max figured I was probably bored (he was right) so he brought me a word search!

Here are my 3 favorite skiers...ready to go to the slopes of Iowa! I thought they would last about an hour, but they made it 3 hours and I guess it was Chris who was ready to come home first! Thankfully Uncle Jeff came with as well so they each got one-on-one help since it was Mya's first time.




1 comment:
Maybe in the future, you'll have 4 skiers and get to pop yourself down in a warm ski lodge with a great cup of coffee and a good book...unless you want to ski too, of course! :)
Post a Comment