Day 121: Ivy is crying and running towards the bus trying to get on. I'm sure she would get on if I let her.
Day 122: My and a few of my happy house girls having a fun night in Minneapolis!
Day 123: Happy 90th Birthday to one of the greatest men I know, Grandpa Bill.
Day 124: On our way home from MSP, we drove through Decorah and had to stop at the Whippy Dip, despite having a very grumpy Ivy on our hands.
Day 125: Mya was home sick today...pretty sure she wasn't really sick though! So a sick day meant a lunch picnic for two girls instead of one.
Day 126: Seis de mayo fun for Ivy. Found this one on my phone later in the evening which is always a fun surprise!
Day 127: Patriotic Princess Ivy on her plasma car before school!
Day 128: Some serious jump roping going on with Max, Mya and Maggie.
Day 129: Bunco going away party! Such a fun night with an amazing group of people!
Day 130: Forgot to take any pictures on this day so this was my last attempt and M&M hid their faces!
Day 131: Happy Mother's Day! So blessed to have these three kiddos in my life.
Day 132: Ivy had some serious curls this rainy, humid day and also some ice cream and ketchup on her face!
Day 133: Time to embrace moving to Canada...purchased this book "How to move to Canada" on Amazon today to get prepared!:)
Day 134: A playdate with some of the best kids around. My friends have a lot of children:)
Day 135: This was a great day! Met my friend Emily in Madison (she lives in Milwaukee) for lunch! And the whole time we kept asking ourselves why this was the first time we met there!!
Day 136: Sun was out, Ivy wanted to paint, but it was still so dang cold that she had to wear a hat and a coat.

Day 137: The kids have figured out how to do wheel barrow races and they love it!
Day 138: I took this picture of Max up in the tree at Asbury park and then yelled at him to get down!
Day 139: The moving truck came this day:( The packing and craziness began.
Day 140: My last day I had TV for awhile was the perfect day! My favorite dancing with the stars pro Maks finally won the mirror ball trophy!

Day 141: A different truck came to load everything and drive it to Canada! I was confident we would fill the entire thing, but when it was all said and done, it was a little less than 2/3 full
Day 142: One of our favorite places to go in Dubuque was Cherry Berry so we had to get one last lick in before we left!
Day 143: When all of your toys are gone, this is what you play with! Suitcases and empty tape rolls.
Day 144: Today I got to celebrate one of my besties Meg receive an innovation in nursing alumni award at the Luther nursing pinning.

Day 145: My niece Olivia learned to ride without training wheels! She was ready...took her about 2 minutes!
Day 146: I told Max and Mya to go get Ivy up from her nap and I came in to find this! Three monkeys in a tiny bed.
Day 147: There were a couple little girls who were pretty happy to see their daddy walk through the door!
Day 148: Today was Ivy's last day of Dubuque Montessori. Here she is with one of her favorite teachers Miss Rachel.

Day 149: My friend Sara found a pond near our house that had baby ducks! We went to feed them and I couldn't believe I had never been to this pond until one week before we left!
Day 150: We had a virtual baby shower for Tara and Tony over Facetime at the Browns. Before the shower, my kiddos got some good jump rope time in with my cousin Kelsey just as the sun was setting.
Day 151: My uncle Tom Grady with my nephew Grady Huinker. Warms my heart to look at this picture:)



No comments:
Post a Comment