My parents and Chris's parents will be happy to hear that my goal for the new year (well, one of my goals) is to blog more! I get a little behind and then I just stop. I still have to do Ivy's birthday party from November, but the pictures are on my good camera. Speaking of...another goal is to download pics onto my computer more often. I take most of my pictures on my phone and then when I get somewhere and don't have any memory, I end up deleting so many pictures in order to make more room. If I would just download once a month I'd be better off! These phones weren't made to store 2,000 pictures on them:)
Since our computer is in the basement and Ivy is afraid to come down to the basement alone, I thought it would be perfect to do some blogging while she plays down here. So here goes...
The collage below were my top 9 instagram posts of 2015 based on the number of likes they got!
Happy New Year everyone!
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment