Monday, February 1, 2016

Jasper

Saturday afternoon we took off for a quick little getaway to the mountains because the kids had no school Monday. We stayed 45 minutes outside of Jasper Saturday night and then drove in Sunday morning. Chris and the kids skied their little hearts out. After we left Marmot Basin, we headed to our very favorite hotel in the world The Jasper Park Lodge. Last year we stayed and had so much fun so we decided to head back. Our room wasn't quite ready when we pulled in so we skated on the lake for an hour or so. Later in the evening we enjoyed the outdoor heated pool and hot tub and then crashed hard for a good nights sleep! We drove home bright and early this morning for Chris to get back to work. Instead of posting a bunch of pictures, I made a movie on my phone on the drive back today. It's 3:19 so pull up a chair and know that I will get better at these videos the more I make them!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

First of all, cool video! That was awesome! Secondly, what an amazingly fun trip! I would like to be one of your kids and get to do all these fun things!! :) And thirdly, you guys rock at skiing! Wow! That was super impressive!

Unknown said...

cool all around. simple as that. GREAT BLOG!