Yesterday we started our 3rd school year here in Edmonton! The kids were pretty excited to start. Max was entering 4th grade, Mya 3rd and Ivy will be in half day kindergarten! They have different cut off dates here for kinder, so she would not be going in the states. Works out well for us, because she is more than ready to join her big bro and sis at school! All 3 got great teachers. We found out their teachers early Wednesday morning. By the time I woke up, my phone was blowing up with texts from the moms of the kids' friends wondering what class they were in! I just love this school we are in and the community of parents. I know what it feels like to be the new one to town so I don't take it for granted for one second that I have 25 people I could call who would do anything for me if I needed it at this school.
Chris helped me get them all settled, which was great. Max and Ivy's rooms are completely on opposite sides of the building and Mya is right in the middle. Mya got Max's teacher from last year and she's thrilled. Max got a teacher who was on maternity leave last year, but we've heard wonderful things about her and Ivy got Mrs. Theissen who is the best we've heard:) I spent the morning drinking coffee and having a pedicure with a friend! Then I spend the evening filling out paper work! I'm ready to not sign my name to anything else and also not write a check for a long, long time!
Enjoy some pictures!
Friday, September 2, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Love those first day of school pics! Missing those little kiddos.
this is awesome. love the last picture of you and ivy especially! :)
Oh how awesome. I just love that you guys have such a great community <3 I also love the last pic of all three kids - you guys rock! (and as always, you are my muse and hope - I want coffee and a pedicure!) You so deserve it.
Post a Comment