Hard to believe, but Mya Patricia was 4 months old yesterday. This is going to sound really cheesy, but it seriously feels like just yesterday the doctor said, "it's a girl!" Chris and I were both shocked. We were sure it was a boy. She has been a great baby (except that she doesn't nap very well and she takes 1 1/2 hours to put to bed at night:) You wouldn't know that if you looked at her though...she is happy most all the time she is awake despite being short on sleep. Must take after her daddy...I need a lot more sleep to function than Chris does.
We had Mya's 4 month appointment today. Her stats: 13 pounds, 24.5 inches. Both at 50th percentile. I was suprised that she didn't weigh more. Chris and I always bet how much they will weigh before doctor appointments. I guessed 15 lbs and Chris 14-8. Obviously she looks a little pudgier than she really is! The pediatrician said she looked great and is hitting all of the milestones she is supposed to. (well..except the whole sleeping through the night thing:) The shots were bad and she was pretty fussy the rest of the day. Thank goodness for infant tylenol!
I took the picture tonight before Mya's bath. After I snapped it, she rolled over and konked her head on the linolium. She let me know that it hurt for about 3 minutes afterwards. No mom of the year awards for me today. I'll try again tomorrow.



No comments:
Post a Comment