Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! I know I am a couple days early, but we are leaving tomorrow for the cities to celebrate with Chris's family. We will go to Bloomington on Thursday (after looking through every single ad in the paper 3 times) to Chris's grandparents for a huge turkey dinner and then Friday morning we get up early and go shopping with all the other crazies out there. Not exactly sure how that's all going to work this year with Mya and the whole nursing thing, but when there's shopping involved, Linda and I usually find a way:)
Friday afternoon we are going to Decorah to see my family. Friday night my dad's family is coming over for pizza. Saturday we are getting a big family picture taken and then Sunday we'll celebrate with my mom's family. Oh...I almost forgot. We will also run the dreaded "turkey trot" on Sunday. It's a tradition started 8 years ago by my brother that we drive down to the track and run a mile in between the 2 football games. My sister won the very first one (Brian was still a little gimpy from his accident, but a win is a win) and then Chris went on a streak for 5 straight years and then Brian won it last year. Notice my name hasn't been mentioned. I pull in the rear every year and don't even care! Someday, I'm going to secretly train and surprise everyone!
We have a lot to be thankful for this year. Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving with you family and friends!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment