Friday night we had trick or treating here in Cedar Falls from 6:00-8:00. I worked with Max all day to say trick or treat, but it came out as treat. He's really good at that word because we have to give Chloe so many treats to keep her from eating various things during the day:) Anyway...Chris took the blue monster out and it only took one house for him to catch on. He wanted to go to the houses without lights on by the end! Most people thought he was so cute, so they let him take what he wanted out of the basket. He would grab 3 or 4 pieces of candy and then say, "more." After he did some neighborhood houses, we went in the car to some other friends. By the end, he was sitting down in driveways because he was so tired. Mya fell asleep halfway through the whole ordeal, but she was a pretty darn cute pumpkin anyway! Max filled his Elmo bowl with candy that Chris and I are enjoying during his naps.
I can't believe it is November already and we've been outside with no coat on this weekend. I'll take it until Christmas Eve, and then I want some snow:) Have a great week everyone...I'll go back to watching TV after Tuesday because I am so sick of the ads!!



3 comments:
You definitely have some cuties. Love the outfits and stories.
Diane
The blue monster is AWESOME! I love it! :) Very cute. Glad you had a fun Halloween! Love, Julei
LOVE the costumes!! HOW cute!! Jack went as a Transformer and Will was a shark.
~steph :)
Post a Comment