Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tate and Adria

It is seriously going to kill me the first time Max asks for Tate and "Dida" when we're in Dubuque. We see these guys at least 3 times a week and many weeks it's more than that. Tate will be 4 in June and Max thinks he's best thing in the world. I'm sure Tate gets annoyed with how many times Max can say the name "Tate" in a 2 minute span, but he puts up with it:) Adria is 8 weeks younger than Max and is this sweet little girl who gets thrown in with the boys, but she can hold her own!

Joe and Tracy have been good friends of ours since the Quad City days playing softball and partying it up. We moved to CF in February of '06 and they moved here just a few months later. (Joe also works for JD) I have bounced millions of parenting questions off of Tracy, we have gone on hundreds of walks around the 1.1 mile loop, and had countless play dates and venting sessions! (and trips to Panera, but we keep those a secret from Chris and Joe:) I know we'll stay in touch because I don't want Max to ever forget about his first friends!



1 comment:

Kelly Escorcia said...

They all look like such good buddies. I wish goodbye's were easier. -Kel