Friday, February 6, 2009

Random update

This week has flown by even though it doesn't seem like we have been doing much! This update is sort of random, so here goes:

Chloe figured out a couple weeks ago that her invisible fence collar wasn't working. We changed the battery, but she was still getting out of the yard. We knew we had someone coming to fix it, so we would just keep our eye on her when she went out. Well, yesterday I sort of forgot about her for awhile and when we went out to get her, she was gone. I packed up the kids and drove around, but didn't have any luck. So, I called Chris to come home and he went driving around also. We ended up talking to some utility workers who said they saw her up by some new construction near our house. When we drove up there, she just sat and stared at us. I was starting to panic a little...wasn't sure what I'd tell little Max where she was the next time he asked for "toey." So, last night the guy came and fixed the fence. She received some corrections, but at least she'll be staying in the yard now! Here is a picture of Chloe the first night we brought her home.

One of the things I will miss a lot about Cedar Falls is this thing called indoor park at the rec center. Tuesdays and Thursdays they open up the gym and you can pay $2.50 per child to run and play with all of the equipment. Max loves it there and it's a great way to burn energy in the winter! Here are a couple pics.



Little Mya Pat has been a stinker the last few nights waking up every couple of hours and needing someone to come and hold her to get her back to sleep. This morning I felt inside her mouth and sure enough, there are some teeth coming in. She's a bit behind her big brother in the teeth category. At this point, he had 6 teeth and 2 more starting to cut through!Mya has been enjoying the johnny jump up and Max loves to spin her around. Here is a video. Sorry it's the wrong way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Johnny Jump-up is the best! Mya is a pro at it - working on that vertical jump, I see! I am so glad you found your dog - I don't know how you explain a lost puppy to a little guy. Hope you're having a great weekend! Brigit