I'm getting so tired of winter. I think I can make it a few more weeks, but if we have snow and cold in mid-March and you're looking for me, check the looney-bin. There are only so many things you can do when the weather is like this. Today the big excitement was shoveling the deck in preparation for Chris to grill!
Get ready.... Get set... Throw snow at Mom! (oops...she's behind the door, I guess it didn't work as well as I would have liked!)
Chloe isn't as smart...Max and Mya thought it was hilarious to throw snow on her!
Poor Chloe! I hear you, Beth...spring can show itself around here anytime now. At least it is getting lighter out in the morning and we're not driving to school in total darkness anymore.
2 comments:
Poor Chloe! I hear you, Beth...spring can show itself around here anytime now. At least it is getting lighter out in the morning and we're not driving to school in total darkness anymore.
Way to put the kids to work with shoveling snow. It's fun for the kids, they burn off energy and they're helping mom out too.
Post a Comment