Max has been working on opening his eyes for pictures...
Mya has been wanting to turn on/off the lights (she calls them beeps) so much that I started letting her stand on a chair so I could get something done.
I brought some of our outdoor toys inside so they have been going down the slide a ton and Mya makes the best faces when she's about to go down, so I caught some on camera.
That's about it! The kids both have colds, so we've been stuck inside with no playdates this week. Really makes me appreciate playdates so much when we can't have them!!



5 comments:
Cute pics! I love Mya's piggy tail. Hopefully this cold weather will be behind us sooner rather than later. :)
Can you imagine staying at home without playdates?! Hope the kids feel better soon!!
LOVE the pictures! The anticipation of Mya cracks me up!
Their faces make me smile! :) Have a good weekend!
Love the new pictures. Hope Mya and Max feel better soon.
Post a Comment