It's 8:51 on Thanksgiving night and I'm forcing my eyes to stay open because Chris and I are headed to Toys R Us in about an hour in order to get the 10pm doorbuster deals!! I'm pretty sure we're crazy, but there's just something about a deal that gets us really fired up. Not only are we going out tonight, but here's the plan for tomorrow:
4am: hit up Ultimate Electronics for a camcorder
5am: WalMart with all the other crazies for a printer, external hard drive, some movies, and a few gifts I can't share because they are for blog readers:)
6am: Menards for hot wheels ($.49 per car), pillow pets (2 for $5) big wheel, and some other gifts.
7am: home to sleep (if the kids allow it)
9am: GAP (50% off store wide), Pottery Barn Kids, Bed Bath and Beyond, Starbucks (for a burst of energy) Target, and possibly more!
Later in the afternoon: Ridgedale Mall to hit up Macy's among others.
I will most likely hit a wall at some point and have to come home to take a nap, but it's fun to plan! Chris spent hours looking through the ads today writing out what he wanted, comparing prices, making a game plan, etc.
Hopefully our Christmas shopping will be almost done at the end of the day tomorrow! Now is when we are very thankful for the mini-van:)
Thursday, November 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Whoa, and I thought we hit up the Black Friday deals!! You are a powerhouse!
Post a Comment