Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dear Gap

Dear Employees of the Gap and Baby Gap in Dubuque,

I am so sorry about the way my children behaved in your store this evening. The only reason I went is because I had a 45% off one regular priced item along with a 30% off everything else. Yes, it could have waited a couple more days, but I know how things get picked over when there are sales like this. I really needed a pair of jeans because I only have one pair that does not have a hole in the knee (at least one that was not intended to be there.)

I realize now that I should have turned around the second we walked in and my little children were hiding behind the sale signs hanging in the window and putting their mouths on the glass. Then, when I went to the clearance rack, they decided to go behind it and knock clothes off the hangars. I should have stopped there, but these cute clothes were calling my name. So I picked out a few more things and headed to the dressing room. I'm really sorry to your customer that was trying on clothes when a 3 year old boy peeked under the dressing room door. I'm really sorry that the playground games tag, hide and go seek and ring around the rosie had to be witnessed at your store tonight.

Onto BabyGap..I only needed a winter hat for Mya. I should have ordered it online. I'm truly sorry that Mya took out 3 pairs of pajamas from the little bags they are in and threw them up in the air while I was checking out. I feel terrible for the person who has to refold 5 or 6 shirts that Mya pulled off the shelf. I'm sorry that Max took the lid off of a chapstick tube and almost put it on his lips before he was stopped by me. I'm sorry to the store clerk who had to tell Mya that pushing her brother was not nice.

Although I have had the "what is appropriate behavior in a store" talk with my kids, it's obvious we need a refresher course. I promise to do that before I come into your store again and I only hope you have short memories or the turnover rate is high with your company because I don't think I can face any of you again.

Sincerely,
Beth Hoden

P.S. While I'm at it...I'm also really sorry to the people walking in the mall at 6:45 tonight. When we walked by the play area (which was promised if the behavior was good) and they realized we were NOT stopping to play, the screaming that followed was deafening. I'm sorry you had to witness me holding their hands pretty tightly and basically dragging them to the van. You'll be happy to know that they are both in bed snoring peacefully right now. Tomorrow is a new day.

6 comments:

Carrie said...

Ah, I know the feeling. Aren't children wonderful sometimes?? I am sure most people understand and know the feeling too.

Julie said...

Ha ha....this is awesome! I hope GAP will forgive you, and WalMart needs to forgive me for yesterday! :) I love it!

Grandma Huinker said...

That couldn't be my little Max & Mya -- they are such angels!

Kel said...

Ha! I laughed only because I know your pain. I think you should really send it to them...it would probably make their day!! :)Hang in there.

Karen said...

absolutely love it. great post Beth!

Kelly Escorcia said...

OMG, Beth your post/letter was awesome. I think all moms have a store or two we could probably send an "I'm sorry" letter to. Kelly