Mya is obsessed with her babies. I always hoped I'd have a daughter who liked to play babies, but this is a little out of control! Her and I have "adult" conversations during the day about these little things and sometimes it feels like they're my 3rd child! The conversations are usually about whether or not the baby is hungry, tired, sad, has a poopy diaper, needs to get dressed, etc. Her babies are the closest thing she has to a "lovie" and it's the first question she asks when we go places. "Do they have babies?"
Thankfully she has stopped changing her own clothes 5 times a day (it's down to 1 or 2) but now she has to change her babies clothes all day long. This outfit is too big, this one is for a boy, this one doesn't match, etc. Her babies need diaper changes often and she thinks she has to fold up the dirty diapers and throw them away. I secretly retrieve them and then put them back on the shelf so we don't throw away 10 clean diapers per day! As I've said before, she can't get enough of these babies. She has started to use her animals as babies too!
Here's a video of her singing her version of rock-a-bye baby to one of her beloved babies I took earlier this fall.
Monday, December 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Ok-that is precious! One of those things you will have to show her when she has a baby of her own. Too cute.
Are Mya and Lainey twins...we have that same diaper problem!! Cute!
Post a Comment