Monday, March 28, 2011

Tired girl...

Mya is not one to fall asleep in cars, strollers, laps, etc. We often wonder what time she would crash if we just let her fall asleep whenever/wherever she wanted! Yesterday we had a bunch of errands to do and so Mya didn't get a nap. She is actually pretty good when she doesn't get a nap...we just move bedtime up an hour or so and she's fine. Around 4:30 yesterday I decided to take a walk and I really wanted to do it alone,but Mya threw a fit so I let her ride in the stroller. About 2 blocks into the walk, things got really silent. I took a peek and she was asleep! Chris and I think it has been 2+ years since she has fallen asleep in a stroller.




When I got back I asked Chris to move her inside, but he thought she looked too peaceful so he just covered her up and took his laptop to the garage to do some work! When she got up around 5:30, she was super super cranky and went back to bed at 6:30!

3 comments:

Kelly Escorcia said...

Mya must have been pretty tired but, she sure looked super cute sleeping in her stroller.

Kel said...

WOW! She must have been tired to fall asleep that late in the afternoon and then go down for bed again an hour later!! I wouldn't have moved her either. You never know what kind of attitude that will bring!

Breelyn said...

friggin cute! i can see her eyebrow crinkle now!!!