Saturday, May 21, 2011

soccer time

Today was the last day of Max's week developmental soccer program. Overall it was a good thing for him because our goal was just to give him some exposure to the sport. However, it appears (for now at least) that he's not naturally gifted in the area of soccer:) I think we need some lessons from Uncle Jeff! It was fun to see him run around and have fun, but he wasn't inclined to go for the ball or try to get it away from the other team! He was a super teammate and was encouraging them throughout the game.

The medal at the end was definitely the best part. He's so proud of it and wants to tell the whole world! Here are a few pictures. If nothing else...he's really a cute little kid all dressed up in his soccer gear:) I'm sure we'll sign up again in the fall!




Dubuque U5 soccer better watch out when this little girl comes around though...she's looking tough!

1 comment:

Kelly Escorcia said...

Nice medal Max and I'm glad you tried out a new sport. Fun! Kelly