Max's big accomplishment has been that he can now get himself started on the swing by pumping and can get going really high! Now...if only Mya could do it my life would be so much easier! She asks for underdogs every 2 seconds. I love the picnic table underneath the tower. We have had a few picnics there already and expect many more! There was also supposed to be a sandbox underneath the tower, but we didn't think it was big enough for 2 kids to fit in at the same time, so we decided to keep our old sandbox for them.
This could possibly be the best money we've ever spent!



4 comments:
Glad to know the swing set is being used...we always wonder if we would use it or not! Looks great....and I'm with you on the underdogs...so sick of them! :) PS Love Mya's little outfit!
Good job Chris! Definetly worth the money- it will get used for years. I love all of Mya's outfits and crazy ensembles.
If only I could convince Brian...My mom wants to contribute for Liv's b-day...
My kids are jealous. How Fun!
Post a Comment