Wednesday, June 1, 2011

bball skillz

In honor of the NBA Finals, I decided to post a video of Mya's mad dribbling skills. She has no chance at being tall, so being a good dribbler is pretty much her only shot at being a basketball player. Right now she's very right-hand dominant, but I figure we have a few years to work on the left:) Auntie Tara--guessing you're pretty proud watching this video. At least someone in the family may be able to challenge you in the ball handling department:)

3 comments:

Julie said...

That's impressive!! My former PE teacher husband said that a lot of kindergarteners can't do that! WOO HOO! You have a bball star on your hands!

Linda said...

Mya's got skills and is impressive! Of course, She doesn't have to do anything for me to think she's impressive. (I remember I couldn't bounce a ball in kindergarten and it was a long time ago.)

ahuinker said...

Wow! Olivia's balloon hitting just isn't really a true comparison! :) Love the little smile she gives the camera at the end!