Max had his first playdate this week where the mom picked him up and took him to her house. Granted, it was in our neighborhood, but a big deal nonetheless. Jamie was going to pick him up at 11:45 and this picture was taken at 8:45 a.m. Yes...he was sitting in his chair out on the sidewalk, reading his spiderman books, waiting for his ride to come:) Moments like that make my heart melt and I just wanted to squeeze him so tight.
To get his mind off of the playdate, I took the kids to a pond down the road that has a trail around it. We've run/walked this trail before, but this time I took the kids' bikes. Much to my surprise, both M & M made it all the way around the pond (.9 miles) without blinking an eye. They would have gone again too, but we had some other kids with us so it wouldn't work this time. I was so happy this worked because I can take Chloe there and let her swim and get some exercise walking while the kids bike. We're in the between stage where they're too big for the stroller, but they're not big enough to let them ride bikes on the street and up hills in our neighborhood. Sorry no pics of this. I had my camera with me too, but never took a pic. Next time!
We all got a care package in the mail from Chris's grandparents, which is always fun. It reminds us of college when we'd get random packages in the mail:) The kids got new t-shirts so here they are modeling them!
We got lots of rain this week which our garden really needed! One evening there was a cool rainbow and Chris snapped a few pictures!
That's about all I can think of! Hope you all have a great weekend!



3 comments:
It melts our hearts to see Max waiting on the sidewalk for his playdate!
Gramma Linda and Grampa David
Oh, Max! So cute.
Nice job on the bike ride M & M. Kel
Post a Comment