Friday, September 16, 2011

The little things I don't want to forget

I should probably be correcting my kids' speech errors by now, but I just can't seem to do it! They are just so darn cute. Here are the latest three that I love:)

Max thinks his forehead is called his brain. When he gets a bump/scratch/etc. on his forehead he tells me he got it on his brain:)

Mya was riding our friend's John Deere Gator the other day. She slipped up and called it a Gatorade and I just let it go and smiled:)
(sidenote: She is absolutely a horrible driver. I told Chris one day that I really, sincerely hope her driving skills at age 3 are no indication of what her driving skills will be like at age 16)

We drive by the sweet corn stand everyday on our way to school and Mya asks if we can stop to get popcorn:) Max usually corrects her, but I love it when he doesn't. She follows it up with...Mom, I love popcorn! I can do it all by mine-helf! (meaning...she can shuck the corn and then proceeds to eat 2 or 3 cobs all by herself:)


Here's a picture I took the other day after Max ran inside yelling at me to get the camera and take a picture of him and Chloe:) Apparently he thought it was good lighting?? My friend Marie must be rubbing off on him...:)

2 comments:

Linda said...

Too cute to correct! They'll figure it out soon enough and you'll wish you could hear it again.

Kelly Escorcia said...

Cute post.