The drop off went really well. She hung her backpack on the correct hook and then went and sat down on her individual carpet. I had to go over and say good-bye to her and tell her I'd be back to get her in a little bit. As soon as I turned around, I got out of the room as fast as I could! I couldn't believe how well it went. When I picked her up, the teachers both said she did great. The only thing she said she did was play babies and learn to go potty and wash her hands! She also told Max and I on the car ride home that she didn't knock anyone down at school. Whew! I was worried about that one...:)
I've scheduled all of my appointments during my 5 free hours off each week, so today was the first one! I scheduled my C-section today. My favorite doctor is on call on the day that works best for us! Provided I don't go early, the baby will be born on Friday November 11th. (11-11-11!) Something tells me Chris won't forget this one's birthday:)



6 comments:
Love the close up of Mya - such a sweetie. Glad the first day went well! Liv is loving school too - after Tuesday she told me she was going back "tomorrow." I'm glad it's a place they both want to be!
Yay for happy kids going to preschool! What a cool birthday to have for the new baby! It's coming so quickly (for me, maybe it isn't for you..:))!
Sooo cute! I love the close up of Mya, too. Scheduling a C-Section means your little one will be here before you know it!! How fun.
That is cool about the 11-11-11! I didn't think of that when I was talking to you. I was hoping Troy would be born on 10-10-10, but that didn't happen! Mya is a cutie!
Love the pics of Mya! What a big girl. And 11-11 is a great birthday. Baby Hoden will share his/her birthday with Brett!
Yay, so glad Mya's first day went so well and that she didn't knock anyone down. So cute. Love baby #3's birthday too!
Post a Comment