Sunday, March 11, 2012

4 months!

Ivy is 4 months old today! She is changing every day and starting to do some really fun things! These days Ivy is frequently seen giggling at her brother and sister, putting her hands, a blanket, her shirt, a bib, a burp cloth, etc. in her mouth, rolling over from tummy to back, getting close to rolling over from back to tummy, yelling when she wants something, waking up 1-2 times per night, getting excited when she sees a familiar face, discovering her voice and all the different pitches it can make, reaching for toys...especially the ones in her bouncy seat, sucking on her paci when her hands aren't in her mouth, smiling at anyone and everyone, wearing Max's pajamas each night (not sure what happened to my 3-6 month girl pj's:), wearing lots of Mya's 3-6 month clothes, enjoying stroller rides, and wrapping her mom and dad right around her little fingers!

Happy 4 months Ivy Anne...can't believe how fast time has gone!





Ivy shares her 4 month birthday with my 32nd birthday! I had a wonderful weekend filled with friends and family. My mom came down today and we went on a much needed shopping trip with no kids! Max and Mya made me the cutest little book with some coupons including 1 hour of peace and quiet..no kids, cleaning up their toys, making me breakfast, and giving me as many hugs and kisses as I wanted:) Chris's Grandma Bev had given me a $50 gift card to Von Maur ever since I've known her and since this is my first birthday since she has passed away, Chris gave me a Von Maur gift card in her honor. It was really really sweet. Now I just need to get to a Von Maur because I didn't have the heart to tell Bev we didn't have one here in Dubuque! Below is a picture of the best 3 presents around...even though I just got home from a run and the picture is from a phone, and you can see my laundry room disaster in the background, I think this is the only one of me with my 3 kiddos that I own! Must change that....:)

6 comments:

Kel said...

I love that in the only pic you have of the kids that it looks like a totally normal day (messy laundry room included)! That's what it is all about. Happy Birthday, Beth!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday, Beth! Sounds like you got some pretty neat stuff--and I love that Mya has a little tinker bell outfit on in the picture. Cute cute. Have a good week.

PS Maybe you will have to go to Iowa City to Von Maur, by yourself, for the whole day. :) He he.

Katie said...

Happy 4 months, Ivy and Happy Birthday Beth! Love the pict. of you and the kids - so sweet! Hope you have a wonderful week :)

Tracy said...

Ivy is sooo cute! I love babies and I just want to squeeze her! Hopefully I can this summer! Happy birthday again! Sounds like you had a good day!

ahuinker said...

Great pictures all around...Love Ivy's headband! Hope you had a fantastic birthday, Beth!

Kelly Escorcia said...

Wow! Four months and what a cutie.