We've been talking a lot of teeth around here lately! Chris took Max and Mya up to the cabin for a few days and on their way home Max lost his second bottom tooth at McDonald's in Cannon Falls, MN! The reason they were coming back Wednesday was because Max was scheduled to get his "extra" tooth out on Thursday morning at the oral surgeon. Poor little guy...this was his 3rd time being put under anesthesia. His first one was at 11 months with tubes, and his second one at 3 1/2 for tonsils and adenoids. He came out of the anesthesia just fine this time and only cried when he realized there was blood. We were supposed to keep him quiet and laying low yesterday but it was nearly impossible. He felt great and all he wanted to do was play with his neighborhood friends after not seeing them for a couple of weeks! Here's a picture of the two teeth he lost this week. And yes, if you're thinking that one on the left is HUGE, that's exactly what we think as well.
Ivy is in the middle of getting all of her teeth we think! She has another double ear infection and is cutting new teeth each week. Currently she has three, but I can tell a couple more top ones are really close. I can see the white under the gum. She's pretty fussy and she doesn't eat well unless I coat her gums with orajel beforehand. Last night was a little bit better than the previous three nights. I think I only got up with her 3 times instead of 8-10! I'd call that a good night:)
And Mya...well, she's not having any issues with teeth except for the fact that she's jealous of all the attention Max is getting with loose teeth and the tooth fairy, etc. so she keeps telling us that she has loose teeth as well. We just nod and say okay Mya:)
Friday, August 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment