Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Resolutions

1. Take more pictures and videos. This is going to be a resolution of mine every year I'm pretty sure. I don't think one can take enough! My friend Marie is inspiring me to do a 52 week photo challenge...1 picture a week for the year. I'm going to give it a shot!

2. Order something online and send it back through the mail. I don't order anything online unless I know for sure I'll keep it or there is a store in Dubuque that I can return it to.  Part of the reason I don't want to do it is because I'm scared of the lady at the post office so I avoid it like the plague. Sorry if I'm supposed to be sending packages to any of you...it is always the last thing I want to do!

3. wake up earlier so that we're not running out the door in the morning before school. I'm always so crabby when we wait until the last minute and then I'm yelling at the kids when in actuality it's my own fault because I wasn't up earlier to get things in order.

4. Read at least 1 book on the ipad. I always say that I like to actually have the book in my hand, but in actuality I haven't ever tried reading on the ipad so I can't really say I don't like it .

5. Learn to say no once in awhile. life gets really busy and I have a hard time saying no. When I do say no, I'm going to celebrate it.

6. Follow through with an exercise goal. doesn't really matter what the goal is, but I just want to set a goal and accomplish it. I think I have been setting goals too high so I never am able to follow through.

7. Write more blogs! (that one is for the grandparents..:) No...it's for me too. I don't do any baby booking or scrapbooking so this is my only record of what life is like these days.

9. Drink more wine. Just kidding....I drink enough:)

Happy New Year everyone!


1 comment:

Julie said...

More blogging would please me too. :) I started waking up before the kids this year (and will definitely have to next year with kindergarten), and I'm so much nicer! I enjoy some coffee and the paper before anyone needs me. :) Good resolutions--you can do it!