Happy Valentines Day to everyone we love! We hope you have a great day! Chris made pink blueberry muffins for breakfast this morning so that was fun and both kids are having a big Valentine party in their classrooms which they are so excited about. Max is giving each kid a hot wheel car (I'm "wheelie" into you) I asked him if he would like to give the girls in his class something different and he said no..Mya loves to play cars! I agreed, so even the girls are getting cars:) Mya spent hours on hers. She is giving everyone a baggie of pretzel goldfish with a note that says "I'm so glad you're in my 'school'!" I had to explain that one to her a few times:)
Enjoy a few pictures through the years!
2012

2011

2010

2009
1 comment:
I want those kids back like they were in 2009 with Ivy in the picture too of course! They've grown so much.
Cute note from Max
Post a Comment