Chris leaves me notes in the morning every once in awhile before he goes to work, if he is out of town, I always find one on my pillow before I go to bed, and he'll leave them occasionally on the dash board in my van, which I love. However...of all the notes I've received in my lifetime...the best are the ones Max is writing these days. This one is written to Chris and I.

(Translation: Mom and Dad--I love you when you be there. I love you every day you be there every day. You always be there for me. When I want someone to play with me when I am hurt you always be there for me!)
Clearly he needs a little bit of work putting space between each word, but it's pretty darn good in my biased opinion. He even got the exclamation point right at the end:) Love that little guy.



3 comments:
That is awesome! What a precious little note....
So sweet! I love the developing writing skills!
awwww! So sweet and so fun to find. I love when they start spelling and sounding out words! Max is a sweet little boy.
Post a Comment