She's quite the little handful these days. She continues to love climbing on EVERYTHING, destroying piles of laundry, taking clothes out of drawers, feeding Chloe and helping herself to her food, helping me clean by taking a wash cloth and putting it in Chloe's water before walking all over the house with it, wrestling, playing in the car, repeating anything and everything we ask her to say and taking very short naps. So it's pretty busy around here these days:)
Daddy's home = time to wrestle

She is still loving books and now is very particular with which books we read. She won't even entertain the idea of reading something out of her regular 15-20. I have to catch her on a really tired moment to introduce a new one. She loves singing songs and again is very particular on the ones we sing. If she wants the bumble bee song, but I start doing itsy bitsy spider, she'll let me have it. She knows lots of body parts and has most of the animal noises down. We turned her carseat around last night and already today I have noticed a difference in her. Now I can watch her to make sure she's not falling asleep on the way home from preschool too!
Thankfully, she's a very good sleeper at night. she goes to bed around 6:30 and wakes up around 6:30. There are lots of moments throughout the day when my heart just melts. When she
Here are a couple of pictures of the little trouble maker:)



1 comment:
She is so cute! Sounds like she is a feisty one! That picture of the kids wrestling with Chris made me smile. That is exactly what happens at our house every night. Why is it so much fun to wrestle? Maybe that's why they like to wrestle with Joe-because I never do with them!
Post a Comment