Here are a few pictures of the infamous chair!
Wednesday, April 10, 2013
The reading chair
Furniture is just not made like it was. (listen to me...I sound like my grandparents!) But seriously...we have a chair in Max and Mya's room that is at least 27 years old and maybe more. I remember seeing pictures of us in the chair when I was around 6 years old, but it may have been purchased before that! Anyway...when we had Mya we needed a chair for Max's room and my mom was willing to part with one of their chairs. The chair is in Max and Mya's room now and still getting tons of use. I love that our kids still both sit on our laps when we're reading to them. Soon they will be too big:(
Here are a few pictures of the infamous chair!


Here are a few pictures of the infamous chair!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



6 comments:
Sweet pictures of reading in the chair....you are going to have to save that chair for generations to come!!!
And the mate to that still sits in our bedroom!
It's the truth, we have furniture from Brian's parents' house and it is still holding strong! Sweet picts of the kids and dad!
definitely not a chair to part with :)
I love that Chris is reading a book in Spanish!
I love that Chris is reading a book in Spanish!
Post a Comment