Tuesday, May 7, 2013

swing jumping

Chris took these pictures last week of Max and Mya jumping off the swings. He e-mailed them to me yesterday and I thought they deserved a post! Such fun pictures. I used to love to jump off the swings, but ever since our neighbor Sam jumped off of our swings and broke his foot, I've been a little hesitant to let the kids jump! I wasn't outside this time, so that's probably why he got such good pictures:)



Ivy is becoming quite the little swing set fan these days as well. She can manage the big slides at the park all by herself as well which makes me (and other randoms at the park) pretty nervous, but she insists! Yesterday morning I set her down in the garage to load up the van and before I turned around, she was already running to the backyard to go down the slide...jammies, binkie and all!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cool pictures!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.