Sunday, September 1, 2013

semi-successful photo shoot

A few weeks ago Chris and I took the kids on a hike at the Mines of Spain and I decided to snap a few pictures of the kids while we were there. It seems like at all times, I have two kids that sit for the camera really well and one that doesn't. So...right now it's Ivy's turn to be a stinker. Just a few weeks ago she was sitting nicely for a picture and Max was making the weirdest forced smiles you've ever seen. Now Ivy thinks it's hilarious that I want her to sit still and smile for the camera while Max has the cutest toothless smile ever! Go figure. Here's a preview of our afternoon hike/photo shoot!



And here's Mya...being Mya:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

these are so fun and cute ;) even if Ivy was being a nugget.

Unknown said...

These are great! I love how Max and Mya are "helping" Ivy look at the camera:) What cutie pies. We watched the wedding video today and I miss them all!

ahuinker said...

Fun pictures Beth!

Kelly Escorcia said...

Adorable pictures Beth!! Dylan's our stinker too when it comes to pictures but, Ivy sure looks cute doing her own thing. Kel

Tracy said...

I love these! Totally real and you will love them years down the road. Super cute.