I took her to Claire's tonight to get them pierced. She wasn't nervous at all, despite Max's best efforts to scare her before we left. I highly recommend you don't get your daughter's ears pierced until she reallllly wants them. That way there will be no whining or crying about it! She sat there in the chair like a champ and didn't even blink. She had a smile on her face for at least an hour and a half afterwards:)
The best comment was in the car on the way home. I was telling her that I was starving and that we were having tacos for dinner. At first she said, "yummy! I love tacos!" and then she quickly held up and said, "but what if I get tacos on my ears pierced?" It was pretty cute because it was basically the only thing on her mind. We have to clean them 3X/day for 6 weeks so I'll let you know how that goes!






5 comments:
So fun! I'm glad she loves them. I agree with you on waiting until they are ready! :) Mallory was so responsible in cleaning them herself and now we are done with that, which is nice! I'm sure she will do great!
Congratulations Mya! Mya looks unbelievably happy.
Yay for Mya! I am glad she got them done! So fun! And I love the pic of Chris and Max looking at them!
So pretty! Hmmmm...I wonder what Miss Olivia might be on my case about shortly after the next time we see you? Don't tell her, but I don't think she's nearly brave enough yet! :)
Lainey was a champ with her piercings, too! She is the one who reminds us everyday that she needs to clean them. So cute!
Post a Comment