In case any of you were wondering how our Chloe is doing up in the twin cities with Chris's parents....this picture pretty much sums it up:)
(In case you can't tell...she's getting to use the umbrella because she has something against going to the bathroom in the rain!

Last weekend Chris's brother Jeff flew up to Edmonton to go skiing with Chris in Banff. They had a good time and I scored some pretty awesome pictures of my house. Jeff is just a little bit "tech-ier" than Chris so I got some great panoramic shots which made it so much easier to picture where certain rooms were at, etc. I hope Jeff comes up every year so Chris can have a "guys skiing weekend". I'm afraid the kids and I won't be doing all the of the crazy stuff they did when we go as a family.
(a shout out to Tara...he's pointing to Tokyo:)
(that sign below says most difficult...yikes!)
Last Sunday I took the kids to Iowa City to the Children's Museum. They have loved that place every time we have gone and this time proved to be no different. We stayed 3.5 hours and they could have stayed longer! I had to coax them out with ice cream. When we walked out of the museum, they were not letting people out of the mall because of the bad thunderstorms so we were stuck in the mall for another hour. Bummer. That was sarcastic...I got a little shopping in! What else was I supposed to do??!? Plus we watched a little hockey and rode the carousel. It was a great day with my kiddos. I love that Ivy is getting bigger and we can do things like that. She didn't nap until the car ride home at 5:30. Bedtime was a disaster Sunday night, but it was worth it.





2 comments:
I gotta see this museum. Looks awesome!!
That place is the best! I wish the one in Madison was as awesome. Good thing there is an ice cream place right next to it in the mall:)This post makes me miss Iowa City...
Wow, Chris! That is some crazy skiing! Impressive!
Post a Comment